Monday, November 21, 2011

Life is about family and PIZZA!

Have you ever been to Jerry's Pizza in Sioux City, Iowa? If not, put it on your bucket list! This place is amazing, but the people behind this business are even more amazing!
These two love birds are only part of the story... you see, Jerry's Pizza has been in the family for over 50 years! One of my photography families (who've also become friends) asked me to come take pictures of their family business and wow I had no idea what I was in for! First of all, meet grandma (co-owner) and all her boys (aka...grand babies!) Those two in front are probably familiar faces on my photography feed ;)



And love birds run in the family... or maybe it's in the pizza?


Meet the grandchildren of Jerry's Pizza...


And meet the entire family...


The heart and soul behind Jerry's Pizza in Sioux City :)

And yes, the dough...But here's the best part. This family will take you in like you're one of their own. This is my son Kaiden. He came along on the photo shoot and had a blast making his own pizza :)
This place is amazing and it comes with true history, love and passion. Here, you'll find some of the original equipment used for making the pizzas... I think is the rich history and little details that make this pizza amazing and worth the drive to Sioux City to try. I'm already trying to figure out when I'll go next!

No comments:

Post a Comment